As a Software Engineer, you will collaborate with a small, tight knit team who set the strategy for our customer interface in an engaging and constructive way. You will also be working closely with the product and design teams of The Defiant Terminal. Self-starters are encouraged to explore, fail fast, and build new things, and will be given opportunities to be developed and grow within the company.
In this role you will get to:
- Lead the frontend development with direct impact on the evolution of The Defiant Terminal.
- Be part of a cross-functional team that experiments, iterates and delivers on product objectives.
- Be the frontend technical expert to other engineers and help plan and organize sprints
- Showcase your expertise in building an engaging user experience.
- Build relationships and interact with Product and Design team members
Who you are:
- 3+ years of experience in React. Next.js experience is a plus.
- Some proficiency in Typescript required. Strong knowledge in TS is a plus.
- Familiarity with frontend performance techniques and tradeoffs
- Experience with Styled Components or similar CSS in JS framework is a plus.
- Established software development best practices, including writing unit tests and collaborating over programming in peer code review.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to execute tasks with high diligence
- Able to work within 3 hrs of EST timezone
- Competitive salary
- Benefits if US-based
- Opportunity to advance in a fast-growing crypto startup
- Remote working with some level flexibility regarding working hours